Early Childhood Social Emotional Development
The Early Childhood Social Emotional Development Network works to ensure that all Milwaukee children are embedded in caregiving relationships that promote their optimal social emotional well-being and are able to access a continuum of services which can strengthen their resilience for any disruptions and delays in social-emotional development.
We are chartering a Southeastern Wisconsin Chapter of the Wisconsin Alliance of Infant Mental Health (WI-AIMH) to provide an opportunity for professionals to:
- Share information about professional development opportunities of potential interest.
- Share latest research and best practices in the field.
- Promote and provide support to professionals interested in seeking Infant Mental Health (IMH) Endorsement ®.
- Explore the expansion of resources and access to Reflective Practice and Reflective Supervision support.
- Develop or deepen relationships with other cross sector providers that may lead to increased regional collaboration.
This Chapter will enhance the ability for families and their young children to engage in cross-discipline supportive services with increase efficiency in the referral process and decreased stigma in seeking help.